April 4-10, 2020 | Tijuana, Mexico
We are excited to announce that Mexico 2020 is coming your way!! We will be returning to Tijuana, Mexico to partner with Baja Christian Ministries to build homes for families. In order to plan ahead, we want to make sure you have all the information you’ll need for the trip.
Mexico 2020 basics
- Mexico trip will be over spring break from April 4th-10th
- We have 180 student spots and 60 leader spots available. We will NOT be adding additional spots. *Register early to insure you have a spot!!
- High school students, click here to register.
- College students, click here to register.
- Adult leaders, click here to register.
- Everyone who registers must get a "Consent to Travel" form notarized. Click here to download it. All students who register need to turn in a consent to travel form.
- Everyone who registers must sign a "Team Commitment Statement." Click here to download it.
- We have three fundraising opportunities to reduce the cost of the trip.
1. TAMALES - Sell tamales as in years past. You will get a percentage back toward the trip.
2. SUPPORT LETTERS - Send out support letters to family and friends. A support letter template can be downloaded here.
3. SELL TICKETS - Sell tickets for "Comedy for a Cause" fundraiser. We will be hosting a comedy event to raise money/awareness for this Mexico mission trip. This event is scheduled for Friday, February 7th from 7-9pm at Rolling Hills Christian Church. By selling tickets to the event, you will be able to reduce the cost of the trip by $100.
To sell tickets to “Comedy for a Cause” Fundraiser at $25 per ticket, click here (must sell 4 tickets).
Cost of the Trip
The cost will depend on if you would like to participate in the "Comedy for a Cause" fundraiser.
Payment Option 1
Cost of $750 plus selling 4 tickets ($25 each) to “Comedy for a Cause” fundraiser Tickets to the event will include dinner, a live and silent auction, entertainment by ComedySportz of Sacramento, and the opportunity to learn more about our mission in Mexico. ComedySportz is hilarious, spontaneous, interactive fun for all ages. It's not comedy about sports, it's comedy played as a sport. Players compete for audience laughs and points. Similar to the hit TV show Whose Line Is It, Anyway? ComedySportz is a 3 times winner Sacramento Best Comedy Club in the A-List/CityVoter.
This fundraiser will be a great success in raising awareness and helping our community engage like never before. Initial deposit of $350 is due at the time of registration, a 2nd payment of $300 will be due by Jan 30th and the final payment of $100 will be due before the final Mexico Meeting.
Please email Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a silent auction item you'd like to donate.
*Depending on the fundraiser results and our collective success, we may waive the final payment in full or in part, which could further reduce the trip total for those who participate in this option.
Payment Option 2
Cost of $850. This option is for anyone who chooses to opt out of selling tickets to the Comedy For A Cause fundraiser. Initial deposit of $350 is due at the time of registration, 2nd payment of $300 will be due by January 30th and the final payment of $200 will be due before the final Mexico meeting.
**A credit card is required at the time of registration and we will be charging each installment as they come due. Final payment must be paid prior to the last Mexico meeting.
- January 19th - Parent and Student Informational Meeting
- February 7th - Comedy for a Cause Fundraiser
- March 8th - Team Meeting/Mexico Work Day
- March 29th - Team Meeting/Prayer in Both Services
We believe that God has so much in store for our time in Mexico this year and we are praying that the best is yet to come!
If you still have questions, please email Dan at email@example.com.