On Sunday's you can get any of your questions answered by visiting a welcome tent
the Connection Point in the lobby.
- Where do I drop off my kids? Turn right upon entering the parking lot. Check in kids of all ages in the Kid's building which has the large Roll Hill Kid's flags in front of the building.
- What’s the best way to get to know the church? Visit MULTIPLE Sundays, attend our next “Welcome
to Church” new attenders lunch, join a group, or try serving on a team. The “Connection Point” in the lobby is also a
great place to start.
- How do I join the church? Attend a “Welcome To Church” lunch and let us
know you are “All IN” when we invite participants to indicate a next step that they are comfortable with.
- Is Rolling Hills a part of a denomination? We are a non-denominational church family
comprised of many who are new to church and many from various
- How can I give or donate to the church? We do not pass an offering basket in service but we do
have secure offering boxes throughout our lobby, online giving available here, and a text to give option by texting any donation amount to 916-619-5645.
- Office hours and location? Our office is open Mon-Thurs, 9am – 5pm. Offices are located to the left of the
auditorium closer to the lower parking lot. Our address is 800 White Rock Rd., El Dorado Hills, CA 95762. Come by and visit!
- How do I contact staff? You can call the office (916) 939-3527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team
will connect you with whomever you need.
- Who do I contact the church regarding weddings or
memorial services? Contact Matt@rollhillchurch.com for more info.
do I find a small group? Visit our Small Groups page and/or connect with Christy!
do I find a place to serve? Visit our Serve page or a “Welcome To Church” new
attenders lunch to get a review of various ministries and
opportunities. You’ll be awesome!
can I talk to for help? Please contact our main line at (916) 939-3527 or email us at email@example.com.
do I get baptized?
We want to celebrate with you! Get more info here.
do I get background checked to serve?
The safety and security of your kids is
important to us! Please contact edh-livescan.com to make an appointment. We have a private contractor who meets in our lobby. Click HERE to download the form.
you have a lost & found? Please visit our office front desk during office
hours (Mon-Thurs) to access our lost and found.
- Is Rolling Hills accessible to people with disabilities? Yes! Please view a list of our accommodations HERE.