On Sunday's you can get any of your questions answered by visiting a welcome tent
the connection point in the lobby.
- Where do I drop off my kids? Turn right upon entering the parking lot. Check in kids of all ages in the Kid's building which has the large Roll Hill Kid's flags in front of the building.
- What’s the best way to get to know the church? Visit MULTIPLE Sundays, attend our next “Welcome to Church” new attenders lunch, join a group, or try serving on a team. The “Connection Point” in the lobby is also a great place to start.
- How do I join the church? Attend a “Welcome To Church” lunch and let us know you are “All IN” when we invite participants to indicate a next step that they are comfortable with.
- Is Rolling Hills a part of a denomination? We are a non-denominational church family comprised of many who are new to church and many from various traditions/denominations.
- How can I give or donate to the church? We do not pass an offering basket in service but we do have secure offering boxes throughout our lobby, online giving available here, and a text to give option by texting any donation amount to 916-619-5645.
- Office hours and location? Our office is open Mon-Thurs, 9am – 5pm. Offices are located to the left of the auditorium closer to the lower parking lot. Our address is 800 White Rock Rd., El Dorado Hills, CA 95762. Come by and visit!
- How do I contact staff? You can call the office (916)939-3527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will connect you with whomever you need. You can also review our growing staff page here.
- Who do I contact the church regarding weddings or memorial services? Contact Mark@rollhillchurch.com for more info.
- How do I find a small group? Visit our Small Groups page and/or connect with Nancy at email@example.com
- How do I find a place to serve? Visit our Serve page or a “Welcome To Church” new attenders lunch to get a review of various ministries and opportunities. You’ll be awesome!
- Who can I talk to for spiritual help? We’ve got a great group of Chaplains who would love to listen, talk and pray with you over the phone or in person! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916)939-3527 for Nancy.
- How do I get baptized? We want to celebrate with you! Get more info here.
- How do I get background checked to serve? The safety and security of your kids is important to us! Please contact edh-livescan.com to make an appointment. We have a private contractor who meets in our lobby. Click HERE to download the form.
- Do you have a lost & found? Please visit our office front desk during office hours (Mon-Thurs) to access our lost and found.